About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Akara liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
1 day ago
-
Akara liked the chapter back at the Kardashian villa in Bleached Celebs.
1 day ago
-
Akara liked the chapter Timothy goes looking for Kylie in Bleached Celebs.
1 day ago
-
Akara liked the chapter You fuck Kylie like she's never been fucked before in Bleached Celebs.
1 day ago
-
Akara liked the chapter Kylie pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
1 day ago
-
Akara liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 days ago
-
Akara liked the chapter Shoya arrives at your villa in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 week ago
-
Akara liked the chapter You pay Akane a visit in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 week ago
-
-
Akara liked the chapter Thalzor and Shoa enter the city in Bleached Fantasy world.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Akara has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Akara has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Akara has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Akara has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Akara has not earned any awards.