About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AhIsee left a comment on the chapter Cardinal Sin in Written Ownership.
1 week ago
-
AhIsee liked the chapter Cardinal Sin in Written Ownership.
1 week ago
-
AhIsee left a comment on the chapter Cat's Out of the Bag in Written Ownership.
2 weeks ago
-
AhIsee liked the chapter Cat's Out of the Bag in Written Ownership.
2 weeks ago
-
AhIsee liked the chapter First Day of School in Written Ownership.
1 month ago
-
AhIsee liked the chapter Go Teams in Written Ownership.
1 month ago
-
AhIsee left a comment on the chapter An interrupted morning in Written Ownership.
1 month ago
-
AhIsee liked the chapter An interrupted morning in Written Ownership.
1 month ago
-
AhIsee liked the chapter The Initiation in Written Ownership.
1 month ago
-
AhIsee liked the chapter Greeked Lightning Reflexes in Written Ownership.
1 month ago
No recent activity
AhIsee has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AhIsee has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AhIsee has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AhIsee has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AhIsee has not earned any awards.