About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Earth
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
do what I always do. I didn't write any erotica yet.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
read lightnovel, webnovel, novel, playing computer games.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock or dick, in erotica.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy, in erotica.
- I write erotica because
-
Well... I haven't tried writing myself yet.
- In conclusion, I am
-
probably pretty much of a perverted shut-in, I guess.
-
Affen24 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Affen24 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
Affen24 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Affen24 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Affen24 liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 35 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
Affen24 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 13 – Field Tests and Talks in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Affen24 liked the chapter Let Tracey go talk to her friend. You’ll ask her about it later. in Spelling Errors.
1 week ago
-
Affen24 liked the chapter Go straight to Tracey’s house after school in Spelling Errors.
1 week ago
-
Affen24 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 11 – Far Viewing [Romulus POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Affen24 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 9 – The Quiet Ones [Jane POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Affen24 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Affen24 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Affen24 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Affen24 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Affen24 has not earned any awards.