About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AddieKlein received a new award: First Like.
2 weeks ago
-
AddieKlein received a new award: First Chapter.
2 weeks ago
-
AddieKlein received a new award: First Story.
2 weeks ago
-
AddieKlein published the story Bloomborn.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
AddieKlein has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AddieKlein has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AddieKlein has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AddieKlein has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AddieKlein has not earned any awards.