About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AdamDobek liked the chapter An apple a day in Blowjob Universe.
4 days ago
-
AdamDobek liked the chapter Meet Madison's new family. in God's Apprentice.
3 weeks ago
-
AdamDobek liked the chapter Family planning in God's Apprentice.
3 weeks ago
-
AdamDobek liked the chapter Bliss in God's Apprentice.
3 weeks ago
-
AdamDobek liked the chapter Do you even need to ask? in God's Apprentice.
3 weeks ago
-
AdamDobek liked the chapter Show, don't tell in God's Apprentice.
3 weeks ago
-
AdamDobek liked the chapter Impregnate her, then bring her back to your camp in God's Apprentice.
3 weeks ago
-
AdamDobek liked the chapter Hell no! in God's Apprentice.
3 weeks ago
-
AdamDobek liked the chapter Your big sister in God's Apprentice.
3 weeks ago
-
AdamDobek liked the chapter A new Eden in God's Apprentice.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
AdamDobek has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AdamDobek has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AdamDobek has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AdamDobek has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AdamDobek has not earned any awards.