About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Acroth liked the chapter Slutty Realization in Master PC Adventures.
1 week ago
-
Acroth liked the chapter Command Center Test in Master PC Adventures.
1 week ago
-
Acroth liked the chapter “Technical Assistance” - A naive and dimwitted mother obtains a copy of Master PC. in Master PC Adventures.
1 week ago
-
Acroth liked the chapter 14 - Alyssa tries to keep up, Part 2 in Master PC Adventures.
1 week ago
-
Acroth liked the chapter 5 - Player Three Start! in Master PC Adventures.
1 week ago
-
Acroth liked the chapter Rebecca, Super-Horny Streamer Secretary - QnA - Part 2 in Oblivious.
1 week ago
-
Acroth liked the chapter “Of course not! Who would…?” You reply in Choose your own Genderswap.
2 months ago
-
Acroth liked the chapter Exit the Z-Chamber before… in Choose your own Genderswap.
2 months ago
-
Acroth liked the chapter Six month swap contract… in Choose your own Genderswap.
2 months ago
-
Acroth liked the chapter “Please, fuck me master!” Marcy begs in Choose your own Genderswap.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Acroth has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Acroth has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Acroth has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Acroth has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Acroth has not earned any awards.