About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fan fiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Acelogia liked the chapter A bit too much as things get weirder and weirder in Truth of the Matter.
1 hour ago
-
Acelogia liked the chapter Messing up with a Captial 'M' in Truth of the Matter.
1 hour ago
-
Acelogia liked the chapter He tries and explains himself in Truth of the Matter.
1 hour ago
-
Acelogia liked the chapter There is a Reason he wanted to avoid them in Truth of the Matter.
1 hour ago
-
Acelogia liked the chapter Mom in God's Apprentice.
1 hour ago
-
Acelogia liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 day ago
-
Acelogia liked the chapter He tries to leave but is taken to their camp in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
Acelogia liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
2 days ago
-
Acelogia liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
Acelogia liked the chapter easing the stress in God's Apprentice.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Acelogia has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Acelogia has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Acelogia has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Acelogia has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Acelogia has not earned any awards.