About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AVGL received a new award: Somebody Likes You.
1 year ago
-
AVGL published the chapter Ashu's Desires in Indian Joint Family (English and Hindi).
1 year ago
-
AVGL published the chapter Shru's Backstory in Indian Joint Family (English and Hindi).
1 year ago
-
AVGL received a new award: First Chapter.
1 year ago
-
AVGL received a new award: First Story.
1 year ago
-
AVGL published the story Indian Joint Family (English and Hindi).
1 year ago
No recent activity
AVGL has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AVGL has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AVGL has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AVGL has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AVGL has not earned any awards.