About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ABigGuy4U liked the chapter Nothing for now in Blowjob Universe.
1 week ago
-
ABigGuy4U liked the chapter Greet your guest in Blowjob Universe.
1 week ago
-
ABigGuy4U liked the chapter On her knees in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
-
ABigGuy4U liked the chapter Agree to let one of them go if... in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
-
ABigGuy4U liked the chapter She wakes up in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
-
ABigGuy4U liked the chapter Quick! Tie her up! in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
-
ABigGuy4U liked the chapter A menu of whores in Misogyny Heaven.
1 week ago
-
ABigGuy4U liked the chapter She reveals the truth... and her tits. in Misogyny Heaven.
1 week ago
-
ABigGuy4U liked the chapter Spend the rest of the day inside Melanie's throat in Blowjob Universe.
1 week ago
-
ABigGuy4U liked the chapter Fuck Rachel's throat again in Blowjob Universe.
1 week ago
No recent activity
ABigGuy4U has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ABigGuy4U has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ABigGuy4U has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ABigGuy4U has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ABigGuy4U has not earned any awards.