About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Pee pee
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
2crazy4summer liked the chapter Wrong Locker Room in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
4 days ago
-
2crazy4summer liked the chapter Lauren's big mouth in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
4 days ago
-
2crazy4summer liked the chapter Lauren gets over it in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
4 days ago
-
2crazy4summer liked the chapter Surprise! in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
4 days ago
-
2crazy4summer liked the chapter Naked Surprise in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
4 days ago
-
2crazy4summer liked the chapter Change the Birthday! in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
4 days ago
-
2crazy4summer liked the chapter Samus tries to hide in The Digital Disrobing.
2 weeks ago
-
2crazy4summer liked the chapter Lauren reveals her most private secrets! in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
2 weeks ago
-
2crazy4summer liked the chapter Amy Rose, Cream the Rabbit, and Cosmo the Seedrian in Sonic Girls ENF .
2 weeks ago
-
2crazy4summer liked the chapter Together At Cream's House in Sonic Girls ENF .
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
2crazy4summer has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
2crazy4summer has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
2crazy4summer has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
2crazy4summer has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
2crazy4summer has not earned any awards.