About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
26551 liked the chapter Of course he will in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
2 days ago
-
26551 liked the chapter She doesn't really have a choice in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
2 days ago
-
26551 liked the chapter He gives her a new 'task' in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
2 days ago
-
26551 liked the chapter His mom has a new look! in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
2 days ago
-
26551 liked the chapter He checks out what his mother is upto in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
2 days ago
-
26551 liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 days ago
-
26551 liked the chapter Testing things out. No, not in that way....yet. in Sex Note.
2 days ago
-
26551 liked the chapter Escalation Recommended in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
26551 liked the chapter Body Permissions in Written Ownership.
2 weeks ago
-
26551 liked the chapter Saving Kelly in Written Ownership.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
26551 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
26551 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
26551 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
26551 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
26551 has not earned any awards.