About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- A whole new world
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
20adecentshag24 liked the chapter Testing a new combo in Custom Girls.
21 hours ago
-
20adecentshag24 liked the chapter A bit more testing and a bit more nudity. in Custom Girls.
1 day ago
-
20adecentshag24 liked the chapter Just a little playing before heading to work in Custom Girls.
1 day ago
-
20adecentshag24 liked the chapter Kathryn first, Megan insists in Custom Girls.
2 days ago
-
20adecentshag24 liked the chapter Cuddles! in Custom Girls.
3 days ago
-
20adecentshag24 liked the chapter Play more with Kathryn and James! in Custom Girls.
3 days ago
-
20adecentshag24 liked the chapter Megan's again. in Custom Girls.
3 days ago
-
20adecentshag24 liked the chapter Peeper Photo Shoot in Custom Girls.
4 days ago
-
20adecentshag24 liked the chapter Shopping Trip in Custom Girls.
5 days ago
-
20adecentshag24 liked the chapter Tuning Mom in Custom Girls.
5 days ago
No recent activity
20adecentshag24 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
20adecentshag24 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
20adecentshag24 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
20adecentshag24 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
20adecentshag24 has not earned any awards.