About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
1503 liked the chapter Her new Boss getting fucked in Terms of Service.
22 minutes ago
-
1503 liked the chapter Jennifer has an investor's meeting. in Terms of Service.
25 minutes ago
-
1503 liked the chapter Her Job...apparently?! in Terms of Service.
28 minutes ago
-
1503 liked the chapter Her new Boss. in Terms of Service.
31 minutes ago
-
1503 liked the chapter Yes and the door is locked behind her. in Terms of Service.
34 minutes ago
-
1503 liked the chapter Yes, with out actually reading the full email. in Terms of Service.
36 minutes ago
-
1503 liked the chapter Introduction in Terms of Service.
37 minutes ago
-
1503 liked the chapter The final choice in Beast of Burden.
42 minutes ago
-
1503 liked the chapter Nach dem Johanna und Karl sich frisch gemacht hatten in Ausgeliefert.
3 hours ago
-
1503 liked the chapter Presidential prerogative in Beast of Burden.
3 hours ago
No recent activity
1503 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
1503 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
1503 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
1503 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
1503 has not earned any awards.