1364a09d12381607d5097ef17ae5fa3e
Virgin
Last seen in another dimension
Member since May 30, 2015
About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
1364a09d12381607d5097ef17ae5fa3e liked the chapter Tiffany's Deal in Tiffany's Agenda.
1 week ago
-
1364a09d12381607d5097ef17ae5fa3e liked the chapter Tiffany's Intervention in Tiffany's Agenda.
2 weeks ago
-
1364a09d12381607d5097ef17ae5fa3e liked the chapter Cock Cleaner Interview in H1W1.
2 weeks ago
-
1364a09d12381607d5097ef17ae5fa3e liked the chapter Poster Girls, Part 5 in Poster Girls.
2 weeks ago
-
1364a09d12381607d5097ef17ae5fa3e liked the chapter Introduction in Lessons in Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
1364a09d12381607d5097ef17ae5fa3e liked the chapter Poster Girls, Part 4 in Poster Girls.
2 weeks ago
-
1364a09d12381607d5097ef17ae5fa3e liked the chapter You win! in H1W1.
3 weeks ago
-
1364a09d12381607d5097ef17ae5fa3e liked the chapter Martha wins! in H1W1.
3 weeks ago
-
1364a09d12381607d5097ef17ae5fa3e liked the chapter An old farm couple with their granddaughter in Alternatum.
3 weeks ago
-
1364a09d12381607d5097ef17ae5fa3e liked the chapter Wreck Nina’s cunt and give the triplets some love. in Misogyny Heaven.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
1364a09d12381607d5097ef17ae5fa3e has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
1364a09d12381607d5097ef17ae5fa3e has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
1364a09d12381607d5097ef17ae5fa3e has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
1364a09d12381607d5097ef17ae5fa3e has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
1364a09d12381607d5097ef17ae5fa3e has not earned any awards.