About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
12GaugeGaming liked the chapter Ask Agnes in Prince of Beornia.
2 days ago
-
12GaugeGaming liked the chapter I had an idea in Prince of Beornia.
2 days ago
-
12GaugeGaming liked the chapter Here goes nothing...! in Prince of Beornia.
1 week ago
-
12GaugeGaming liked the chapter I lose in Prince of Beornia.
1 week ago
-
12GaugeGaming liked the chapter I play in Prince of Beornia.
1 week ago
-
12GaugeGaming liked the chapter Vance loses in Prince of Beornia.
1 week ago
-
12GaugeGaming liked the chapter Baelog accepts in Prince of Beornia.
1 week ago
-
12GaugeGaming liked the chapter Yes in Prince of Beornia.
1 month ago
-
12GaugeGaming liked the chapter Vaelira’s surprise in Prince of Beornia.
1 month ago
-
12GaugeGaming liked the chapter The lower decks in Prince of Beornia.
1 month ago
No recent activity
12GaugeGaming has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
12GaugeGaming has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
12GaugeGaming has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
12GaugeGaming has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
12GaugeGaming has not earned any awards.