About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Иван liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: A Long Weekend-Movies...Leah goes along with it...(Lust:+10) in Attaining Tenure.
18 hours ago
No recent activity
Иван has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Иван has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Иван has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Иван has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Иван has not earned any awards.