About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
yamil2822 liked the chapter Moon River in Primrose Lane.
1 week ago
-
yamil2822 liked the chapter Connor O’Hara in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
yamil2822 liked the chapter Anyone who arouses you/When you're aroused/Eagerness and acceptance in Sexual Privilege.
3 weeks ago
-
yamil2822 liked the chapter Space and Apologies? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 month ago
-
yamil2822 liked the chapter Introduction in Hospitality.
1 month ago
-
yamil2822 liked the chapter Are You Lonesome Tonight? in Primrose Lane.
1 month ago
-
yamil2822 liked the chapter Everybody Loves Me But You in Primrose Lane.
1 month ago
-
yamil2822 liked the chapter I Like It Like That in Primrose Lane.
1 month ago
-
yamil2822 liked the chapter Runaround Sue in Primrose Lane.
1 month ago
-
yamil2822 liked the chapter Will You Love Me Tomorrow in Primrose Lane.
1 month ago
No recent activity
yamil2822 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
yamil2822 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
yamil2822 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
yamil2822 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
yamil2822 has not earned any awards.