About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- August 13, 1996
- Location
- Hamburg
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Ich gehe gerne shoppen
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Exotische Geschichten und Romane
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Schwanz
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Mumu
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
stanja96 liked the chapter Johanna wird im Zugabteil von Karl gefickt in Ausgeliefert.
2 days ago
-
stanja96 liked the chapter Johanna bekommen einen Orgasmus in Ausgeliefert.
2 days ago
-
stanja96 liked the chapter Karl durchsucht Johanna ihren Rucksack in Ausgeliefert.
2 days ago
-
stanja96 liked the chapter Was findet Karl wohl so alles auf Johannas Smartphone...? in Ausgeliefert.
2 days ago
-
stanja96 liked the chapter Introduction in Ausgeliefert.
3 weeks ago
-
stanja96 liked the chapter Kapitel IV – 1. Operation- Check! in Nadine wird vorbereitet.
1 month ago
-
stanja96 liked the chapter Nadine ist auch für die Frauen zuständig in Nadine wird vorbereitet.
1 month ago
-
stanja96 liked the chapter Eisdiele in der Fußgängerzone in Das harte Geschäft.
1 month ago
-
stanja96 liked the chapter Der Morgen in Der Feind im Haus.
1 month ago
-
stanja96 liked the chapter Nein, er folgt ihr in die Dusche in Der Feind im Haus.
1 month ago
No recent activity
stanja96 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
stanja96 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
stanja96 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
stanja96 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
stanja96 has not earned any awards.