About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
shusietnir liked the chapter Stacy's Choice in Love Potion Number Ten.
7 hours ago
-
shusietnir liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
1 day ago
-
shusietnir liked the chapter New Opportunity in Soulmates.
1 day ago
-
shusietnir liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
1 day ago
-
shusietnir liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
shusietnir liked the chapter A filling lunch in Genie's Torment.
1 week ago
-
shusietnir liked the chapter First Words in Genie's Torment.
1 week ago
-
shusietnir liked the chapter Maria's day gets worse in Genie's Torment.
1 week ago
-
shusietnir liked the chapter Maria in Genie's Torment.
1 week ago
-
shusietnir liked the chapter Kyleigh asks Elsie for advice in Genie's Torment.
1 week ago
No recent activity
shusietnir has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
shusietnir has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
shusietnir has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
shusietnir has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
shusietnir has not earned any awards.