About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
sampfire9 liked the chapter Time to rule Equestria in A Truthful Dragon.
1 week ago
-
sampfire9 liked the chapter Pyrrha in God's Apprentice.
1 week ago
-
sampfire9 liked the chapter Become Jaune Arc in God's Apprentice.
1 week ago
-
sampfire9 liked the chapter The world has become a raunchy urban fantasy and you are the 'protagonist' in Planetary Alignment Harem.
3 weeks ago
-
sampfire9 liked the chapter Mineta's Great School Day [pt. II] in Normality.
1 month ago
-
sampfire9 liked the chapter Mineta's Great School Day [pt. I] in Normality.
1 month ago
-
sampfire9 liked the chapter The Fall of Menagerie in God's Apprentice.
1 month ago
-
sampfire9 liked the chapter Of course in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
sampfire9 liked the chapter Test the waters with a kiss in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
sampfire9 liked the chapter If the commands effect her mind in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
No recent activity
sampfire9 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sampfire9 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sampfire9 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sampfire9 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sampfire9 has not earned any awards.