About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter Like this, papi? in 2nd puberty.
3 weeks ago
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter Titsy, Part 21 in Titsy.
3 weeks ago
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday afternoon: Nathan-Leah Accepts Nathan's Advances (Silence: +25%) in Attaining Tenure.
3 weeks ago
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter North America in 2nd puberty.
3 weeks ago
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter She proves him right. in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
1 month ago
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter No, he recognized the liquid in New Town, New Experiences .
1 month ago
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter You buy the dildo and continue the battle in Life as a Gooner.
1 month ago
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter BellaownMycock in Life as a Gooner.
1 month ago
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter A random 1v1v1 group battle in Life as a Gooner.
1 month ago
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter Manage to give Darkdick37 a 10 in Life as a Gooner.
1 month ago
No recent activity
rodgerdodger has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
rodgerdodger has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
rodgerdodger has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
rodgerdodger has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
rodgerdodger has not earned any awards.