About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter Agreements in White Mans World.
2 hours ago
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter Another Proposition in White Mans World.
2 hours ago
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter Next steps and a confrontation in White Mans World.
2 hours ago
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter First Breeding and LaToya returns in White Mans World.
2 hours ago
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter Research and first taken part 2 in White Mans World.
2 hours ago
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter Introduction in Perfect Girlfriend Juice.
12 hours ago
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter Yes in The "Perfect Girlfriend" app.
2 days ago
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter Fat Phyllis naked with a bow on her pussy and birthday threesome in White Mans World.
2 days ago
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter He thinks about what to get Tori for her birthday in White Mans World.
2 days ago
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter Tori Olson, a 19 year old white lesbian in White Mans World.
2 days ago
No recent activity
raxon1221 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
raxon1221 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
raxon1221 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
raxon1221 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
raxon1221 has not earned any awards.