About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
okc123 liked the chapter Approaching the Late Game 13 – Loot, Events, Rivalries in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
okc123 liked the chapter Approaching the Late Game 12 – Go-Hi Went Down in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
okc123 liked the chapter Approaching the Late Game 11 – Tournament of Prowess in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
okc123 liked the chapter Approaching the Late Game 10 – Cliques and Class Question in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
okc123 liked the chapter You find Anastasia in Reborn into Calitian.
8 months ago
-
okc123 liked the chapter Privately take Edin in Reborn into Calitian.
8 months ago
-
okc123 liked the chapter Approaching the Late Game 9 – Morning in the Time Dilation in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
11 months ago
-
okc123 liked the chapter Approaching the Late Game 8 – Titles in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
11 months ago
-
okc123 liked the chapter Approaching the Late Game 7 – Crashing Waves in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
11 months ago
-
okc123 liked the chapter Approaching the Late Game 6 – Victory – Defeat, Failure – Victory in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
11 months ago
No recent activity
okc123 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
okc123 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
okc123 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
okc123 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
okc123 has not earned any awards.