About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
noxicus liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
11 hours ago
-
noxicus liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 15 – Brackets and Banter in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
12 hours ago
-
noxicus liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 14 – Speed Demons [Siena POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
12 hours ago
-
noxicus liked the chapter Bleeding Heart in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
noxicus liked the chapter ...but foresight is a blessing. in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
noxicus liked the chapter Temple run in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
noxicus liked the chapter Talking things over in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
noxicus liked the chapter An introduction in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
noxicus liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 13 – Field Tests and Talks in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
noxicus liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 12 – Bird Chasing in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
No recent activity
noxicus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
noxicus has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
noxicus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
noxicus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
noxicus has not earned any awards.