About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
notyouraveragechad liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
notyouraveragechad liked the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
4 days ago
-
notyouraveragechad liked the chapter Practice, practice, work, work. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
notyouraveragechad liked the chapter Adjusting to the new life (Part 2). in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
notyouraveragechad liked the chapter Experiment. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
notyouraveragechad liked the chapter It’s just fun. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 month ago
-
notyouraveragechad liked the chapter Using the pool (Part 2). in The Spirit of Lust.
1 month ago
-
notyouraveragechad liked the chapter Eternal seconds, ephemeral hours. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 month ago
-
notyouraveragechad liked the chapter Volleyball. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 month ago
-
notyouraveragechad liked the chapter Car park, revisited in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 months ago
No recent activity
notyouraveragechad has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
notyouraveragechad has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
notyouraveragechad has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
notyouraveragechad has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
notyouraveragechad has not earned any awards.