About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- March 11, 1982
- Location
- florida united states
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
massagehart liked the chapter Meanwhile at the weight room (trigger warning for racially charged language.) in Temptation High.
12 hours ago
-
massagehart liked the chapter A step forward in The New Emperor(Public).
1 day ago
-
massagehart liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 day ago
-
massagehart liked the chapter Yes, but not because of you. in Temptation High.
3 days ago
-
massagehart liked the chapter The Negotiator in Honey Hollow.
3 days ago
-
massagehart liked the chapter An Important Decision in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
massagehart liked the chapter September 20th 2024 8:58pm. pm in Temptation High.
3 days ago
-
massagehart liked the chapter Introduction in Level System in the DC/Marvel World.
4 days ago
-
massagehart liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
4 days ago
-
massagehart liked the chapter Several conversations. in Temptation High.
4 days ago
No recent activity
massagehart has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
massagehart has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
massagehart has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
massagehart has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
massagehart has not earned any awards.