About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ligh liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 day ago
-
ligh liked the chapter Zatanna and nothing else. in The Submission Accelerator.
2 days ago
-
ligh liked the chapter Chapter 25 in Unprotected Trance.
5 days ago
-
ligh liked the chapter Chapter 10 in The Bimbo Fix.
5 days ago
-
ligh liked the chapter Introduction in The Bimbo Fix.
6 days ago
-
ligh liked the chapter The Toughest Bitch in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
ligh liked the chapter The Science of Friendship in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 week ago
-
ligh liked the chapter Chapter 24 in Unprotected Trance.
1 week ago
-
ligh liked the chapter The Real Danger in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
ligh liked the chapter Fucking the 2 Bitches in Vacation Fun.
1 week ago
No recent activity
ligh has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ligh has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ligh has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ligh has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ligh has not earned any awards.