About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I like public nudity, humiliation, and handcuffs.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Probably a huge degenerate.
-
lampost liked the chapter The shift ends in Confidently Rock Bottom.
6 days ago
-
lampost liked the chapter The laundry room in Confidently Rock Bottom.
6 days ago
-
lampost liked the chapter Breanna, the gambling addict in Confidently Rock Bottom.
6 days ago
-
lampost published the chapter She has to sell her clothes and make one last bet in Confidently Rock Bottom.
6 days ago
-
lampost liked the chapter Her panties don't make it in Confidently Rock Bottom.
1 week ago
-
lampost liked the chapter She was out training after class in RWBY ENF.
2 months ago
-
lampost liked the chapter Yep! in Jessica's First Day.
4 months ago
-
lampost liked the chapter A contest in Jessica's First Day.
5 months ago
-
lampost liked the chapter All the way in Jessica's First Day.
5 months ago
-
lampost liked the chapter Another paper ball thrown in Jessica's First Day.
5 months ago
No recent activity
lampost has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lampost has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lampost has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lampost has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lampost has not earned any awards.