About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Litrpg, isekai, monster Mc
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
karma907907 liked the chapter Finally, your present in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
karma907907 liked the chapter Light at the end of the tunnel in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
karma907907 liked the chapter Making mistakes in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
karma907907 liked the chapter A new position in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
karma907907 liked the chapter …And the other one in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
karma907907 posted a reply on the chapter John thinks with his dick. in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
karma907907 liked the chapter Lynn fucking rules! in Hypnotic Road Trip.
1 year ago
-
karma907907 liked the chapter Gas Station (Day 3) in Hypnotic Road Trip.
1 year ago
-
karma907907 liked the chapter Calmly of course, kissing isn't weird in Hypnotic Road Trip.
1 year ago
-
karma907907 liked the chapter Bikini fashion show! in Hypnotic Road Trip.
1 year ago
No recent activity
karma907907 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
karma907907 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
karma907907 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
karma907907 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
karma907907 has not earned any awards.