About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
kaero liked the chapter Judge the contest. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
2 weeks ago
-
kaero liked the chapter Choose Yin. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
2 weeks ago
-
kaero liked the chapter Greet the next group. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
2 weeks ago
-
kaero liked the chapter Explain yourself. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
2 weeks ago
-
kaero liked the chapter Set up on the beach. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
2 weeks ago
-
kaero liked the chapter Fast forward four days. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
2 weeks ago
-
kaero liked the chapter Calm Delphi down. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
2 weeks ago
-
kaero liked the chapter Continue the hunt. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
2 weeks ago
-
kaero liked the chapter Wake up the next morning. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
2 weeks ago
-
kaero liked the chapter Talk over lunch. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
kaero has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kaero has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kaero has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kaero has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kaero has not earned any awards.