About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
jeehanmaker liked the chapter Aftermath in Kingdom.
15 hours ago
-
jeehanmaker liked the chapter Loot, Sleep, And The Next Day in Kingdom.
18 hours ago
-
jeehanmaker liked the chapter Nah, it's apparently not worth watching in Reborn into Calitian.
1 day ago
-
jeehanmaker liked the chapter You'd rather not let Mary see you getting pegged in Reborn into Calitian.
2 days ago
-
jeehanmaker liked the chapter Unexpected in Her Husband's Cock.
3 days ago
-
jeehanmaker liked the chapter The same night in Her Husband's Cock.
3 days ago
-
jeehanmaker liked the chapter No in Her Husband's Cock.
3 days ago
-
jeehanmaker liked the chapter Adam calls her in Her Husband's Cock.
3 days ago
-
jeehanmaker liked the chapter Lana in Her Husband's Cock.
3 days ago
-
jeehanmaker liked the chapter Introduction in Her Husband's Cock.
3 days ago
No recent activity
jeehanmaker has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jeehanmaker has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jeehanmaker has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jeehanmaker has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jeehanmaker has not earned any awards.