About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
jab69 liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
1 hour ago
-
jab69 liked the chapter Hanna goes back to work in The Rulebook.
7 hours ago
-
jab69 liked the chapter New Opportunity in Soulmates.
12 hours ago
-
jab69 liked the chapter Azure Report: Day 5 in Harem Hotel.
20 hours ago
-
jab69 liked the chapter Challenge in Magical Board Games.
20 hours ago
-
jab69 liked the chapter Break 3 End in Magical Board Games.
20 hours ago
-
jab69 liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
2 days ago
-
jab69 liked the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
jab69 liked the chapter Early Morning Fun in Magical Board Games.
5 days ago
-
jab69 liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
5 days ago
No recent activity
jab69 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jab69 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jab69 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jab69 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jab69 has not earned any awards.