About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
insidiousmishchief liked the chapter For Real in The Contact.
1 week ago
-
insidiousmishchief liked the chapter You put it in yourself in The Contact.
1 week ago
-
insidiousmishchief liked the chapter I can smell you in The Contact.
1 week ago
-
insidiousmishchief liked the chapter You're Wearing It in The Contact.
1 week ago
-
insidiousmishchief liked the chapter See What Happens in The Contact.
1 week ago
-
insidiousmishchief liked the chapter Introduction in The Contact.
1 month ago
-
insidiousmishchief liked the chapter Get ready to paint your girlfriend's face. in You're a Cuck Now.
1 year ago
-
insidiousmishchief liked the chapter Let Amy worship his cock in You're a Cuck Now.
1 year ago
-
insidiousmishchief liked the chapter Help strip her in You're a Cuck Now.
1 year ago
-
insidiousmishchief liked the chapter William arrive in You're a Cuck Now.
1 year ago
No recent activity
insidiousmishchief has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
insidiousmishchief has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
insidiousmishchief has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
insidiousmishchief has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
insidiousmishchief has not earned any awards.