About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
gewando liked the chapter Kristi!!! in Blowjob Universe.
3 days ago
-
gewando liked the chapter You hit the jackpot in Blowjob Universe.
3 days ago
-
gewando liked the chapter The naked women can't lose them! in The Bondage Forest.
5 days ago
-
gewando liked the chapter They run, but can they do it fast enough? in The Bondage Forest.
1 week ago
-
gewando liked the chapter Carlos comes home pissed in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
-
gewando liked the chapter Richelle has a talk with the two of them in Bwc Bull Empire.
2 weeks ago
-
gewando liked the chapter The deal continues in Fantasies .
3 weeks ago
-
gewando liked the chapter Cj finds out about your plan in Bwc Bull Empire.
3 weeks ago
-
gewando liked the chapter (Ab)Normal in Planetary Alignment Harem.
1 month ago
-
gewando liked the chapter Epilogue in Vacation Fun.
1 month ago
No recent activity
gewando has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
gewando has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
gewando has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
gewando has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
gewando has not earned any awards.