About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
fuckfuckboi liked the chapter Chapter 18 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
2 days ago
-
fuckfuckboi liked the chapter 3 am Wake Up in Wanna Bet?.
5 days ago
-
fuckfuckboi liked the chapter Plans made in the Hot Tub in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
-
fuckfuckboi liked the chapter Time to Party in Like a Glove.
1 week ago
-
fuckfuckboi liked the chapter Of Course She's Naked in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 week ago
-
fuckfuckboi liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 35 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
fuckfuckboi liked the chapter Chapter 17 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
2 weeks ago
-
fuckfuckboi liked the chapter Chapter 16 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
2 weeks ago
-
fuckfuckboi liked the chapter Round 3 Begins in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
-
fuckfuckboi liked the chapter Freya, adventuring party mage - Extremely Cursed Dungeon Chest in Oblivious.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
fuckfuckboi has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
fuckfuckboi has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
fuckfuckboi has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
fuckfuckboi has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
fuckfuckboi has not earned any awards.