About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
firefall liked the chapter Completely alone in Camera Shy.
1 day ago
-
firefall liked the chapter Imagining Marcus in Camera Shy.
2 days ago
-
firefall liked the chapter Alone in Camera Shy.
2 days ago
-
firefall liked the chapter Battery’s dead in Camera Shy.
2 days ago
-
firefall liked the chapter Good girl in Camera Shy.
2 days ago
-
firefall liked the chapter Soaked in Just This Once?.
2 days ago
-
firefall left a comment on the chapter Another lapdance in Just This Once?.
2 days ago
-
firefall liked the chapter Another lapdance in Just This Once?.
2 days ago
-
firefall liked the chapter What else she’s hiding in Just This Once?.
2 days ago
-
firefall liked the chapter Slut like you in Just This Once?.
2 days ago
No recent activity
firefall has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
firefall has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
firefall has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
firefall has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
firefall has not earned any awards.