About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Watch Anime
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
One Piece
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I wanted to create a good story that people would enjoy
- In conclusion, I am
-
Happy if you enjoy what I write
-
epona liked the chapter You do in Planetary Alignment Harem.
2 weeks ago
-
epona liked the chapter Your Dad in Planetary Alignment Harem.
2 weeks ago
-
epona liked the chapter Your Sister's Girlfriend in Planetary Alignment Harem.
2 weeks ago
-
epona liked the chapter Sudden Futa Growth Syndrome in Mod your life.
1 month ago
-
epona liked the chapter Shannon Ewing, who really likes dickgirls in The Rulebook.
2 months ago
-
epona liked the chapter She’ll tell you what she is going to do in Corruption Contagion.
2 months ago
-
epona liked the chapter *Splash* in The Changing Mother.
2 months ago
-
epona liked the chapter Heading in in Corruption Contagion.
2 months ago
-
epona liked the chapter Heading to the stripclub in Corruption Contagion.
2 months ago
-
epona liked the chapter A late night rendezvous in Corruption Contagion.
2 months ago
No recent activity
epona has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
epona has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
epona has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
epona has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
epona has not earned any awards.