About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
e78AL liked the chapter "OW!" in Day Of The Demon.
4 days ago
-
e78AL liked the chapter "The five little milkmaids." in Day Of The Demon.
4 days ago
-
e78AL liked the chapter "So that's black holes." in Day Of The Demon.
4 days ago
-
e78AL liked the chapter "Enlightenment." in Day Of The Demon.
4 days ago
-
e78AL liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
6 days ago
-
e78AL liked the chapter "Danger? Adventure? Pants?" in Day Of The Demon.
1 week ago
-
e78AL liked the chapter "Authentic European-style makeover." in Day Of The Demon.
1 week ago
-
e78AL liked the chapter S2-ENF-030 - FREE in Examine, Neutralize, Forget.
2 weeks ago
-
e78AL liked the chapter "Hazla sonroja!" in Day Of The Demon.
3 weeks ago
-
e78AL liked the chapter "Solo queremos jugar!" in Day Of The Demon.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
e78AL has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
e78AL has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
e78AL has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
e78AL has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
e78AL has not earned any awards.