About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Atlanta, GA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
dbzzzzz published the chapter Roman Bath attendant in CFNM/Exhibitionist Inspiration Pics .
1 week ago
-
dbzzzzz liked the chapter Confrontation in Women Want You Naked.
2 weeks ago
-
dbzzzzz liked the chapter Obviously not. in Women Want You Naked.
2 weeks ago
-
dbzzzzz posted a reply on the chapter The jar in Women Want You Naked.
2 weeks ago
-
dbzzzzz left a comment on the chapter The jar in Women Want You Naked.
2 weeks ago
-
dbzzzzz published the chapter The jar in Women Want You Naked.
2 weeks ago
-
dbzzzzz published the chapter The night shift in Women Want You Naked.
2 weeks ago
-
dbzzzzz published the chapter Walk of Pride? in Women Want You Naked.
2 months ago
-
dbzzzzz published the chapter Helping him dress for the party in CFNM/Exhibitionist Inspiration Pics .
2 months ago
-
dbzzzzz published the chapter Happy Ending? in Women Want You Naked.
2 months ago
No recent activity
dbzzzzz has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
dbzzzzz has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
dbzzzzz has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
dbzzzzz has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
dbzzzzz has not earned any awards.