About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter Ragatha sex question in Truth or Strip.
7 hours ago
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter Most embarrassing adventure in Truth or Strip.
7 hours ago
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter Commando on stage? in Truth or Strip.
10 hours ago
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter Blowjob question in Truth or Strip.
10 hours ago
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter Mooning dare in Truth or Strip.
10 hours ago
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter Batwoman 28 superheroine in Put in Her Place Anthology (Public).
10 hours ago
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter batgirl-27 year old-dc ko elimination in Put in Her Place Anthology (Public).
10 hours ago
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter renee montoya joins in in Put in Her Place Anthology (Public).
10 hours ago
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter Clementine Curtis [ H. S. Teacher ] in The Making of a Cock Slave.
15 hours ago
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter Raven (DC comics) in Truth or Strip.
18 hours ago
No recent activity
darkwind29 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
darkwind29 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
darkwind29 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
darkwind29 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
darkwind29 has not earned any awards.