About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
darkfan00 liked the chapter She tries to calm herself down in ThePurpleD3viL: Commissions and Short Stories.
2 days ago
-
darkfan00 liked the chapter Lauren’s Lesbian Life in ThePurpleD3viL: Commissions and Short Stories.
2 days ago
-
darkfan00 liked the chapter No, it doesn't in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
2 days ago
-
darkfan00 liked the chapter By using his police officer slave in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
2 days ago
-
darkfan00 liked the chapter We catch up with Mason in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
2 days ago
-
darkfan00 liked the chapter Dakota Johnson in Hidden Desires.
4 days ago
-
darkfan00 liked the chapter HIS FIRST VICTIM IS.... in CELEBRITIES FUCKED STUPID.
2 weeks ago
-
darkfan00 left a comment on the chapter OLIVIA RODRIGO in Celebrity One-Shots.
2 weeks ago
-
darkfan00 liked the chapter Follow Jessica in On The Road: Anthology.
4 weeks ago
-
darkfan00 liked the chapter Follow Eliza in On The Road: Anthology.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
darkfan00 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
darkfan00 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
darkfan00 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
darkfan00 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
darkfan00 has not earned any awards.