About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
crono3567 liked the chapter Hanna's punishment in The Rulebook.
4 days ago
-
crono3567 liked the chapter Thursday Afternoon in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
-
crono3567 liked the chapter Something to chew on in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
crono3567 liked the chapter Turn 20 Inventions in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
crono3567 liked the chapter Changing relationships in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
crono3567 liked the chapter Some new bodies in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
crono3567 liked the chapter Grey makes his wishes in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
crono3567 liked the chapter Hanna gets arrested in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
crono3567 liked the chapter Turn 18 in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
crono3567 liked the chapter Sharing the magic in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
No recent activity
crono3567 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
crono3567 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
crono3567 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
crono3567 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
crono3567 has not earned any awards.