About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- August 5, 1993
- Location
- New York (or thereabouts)
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read it
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Old-school sci-fi, random stuff on the net
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
One-Eyed Pope
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy. It's just such a good word.
- I write erotica because
-
I like to read it, and giving more is a way to have more
- In conclusion, I am
-
A ficus
-
craamaa2 liked the chapter Introduction in The Making of a Cock Slave.
4 days ago
-
craamaa2 liked the chapter Wife Rings in Items of Power.
4 days ago
-
craamaa2 liked the chapter Ring of Words in Items of Power.
4 days ago
-
-
craamaa2 liked the chapter Sean starts things off easily for her. in "Yes".
1 week ago
-
craamaa2 liked the chapter No, but he gives her what she needs. in "Yes".
1 week ago
-
craamaa2 liked the chapter No, but he does make more tests in "Yes".
1 week ago
-
craamaa2 liked the chapter Makes another, more bold test in "Yes".
1 week ago
-
craamaa2 liked the chapter Sean tests the extent of the curse in "Yes".
1 week ago
-
craamaa2 liked the chapter Hanna changes the dress code in The Rulebook.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
craamaa2 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
craamaa2 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
craamaa2 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
craamaa2 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
craamaa2 has not earned any awards.