About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
camoore liked the chapter After the fall in Ambassador.
5 hours ago
-
camoore liked the chapter Rebecca laid out like a sacrifice in Temptation High.
11 hours ago
-
camoore liked the chapter Its up to Becky in Temptation High.
11 hours ago
-
camoore liked the chapter Its complicated in Temptation High.
11 hours ago
-
camoore liked the chapter Red head rebellion in Temptation High.
11 hours ago
-
camoore liked the chapter 4th period power outage in Temptation High.
11 hours ago
-
camoore liked the chapter Secretary mum in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
18 hours ago
-
camoore liked the chapter Next mornings in Temptation High.
2 days ago
-
camoore liked the chapter Plowing her field in Temptation High.
2 days ago
-
camoore liked the chapter Your a man on a mission in Temptation High.
2 days ago
No recent activity
camoore has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
camoore has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
camoore has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
camoore has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
camoore has not earned any awards.