About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- March 2, 1949
- Location
- Florida USA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
I like to start playing with myself it gets my cock hard and my juices flowing
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
I like to picture myself in the story with my wife
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick and prick, cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt and pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I love sex and to fantasize about enjoying different types of sex
- In conclusion, I am
-
Very sexual
-
blockallen70 liked the chapter Yes in Her Husband's Cock.
2 days ago
-
blockallen70 liked the chapter The same night in Her Husband's Cock.
2 days ago
-
blockallen70 liked the chapter Amazingly well in Her Husband's Cock.
2 days ago
-
blockallen70 liked the chapter A broken Remy in the morning in Her Husband's Cock.
2 days ago
-
blockallen70 liked the chapter Humiliates Remy in Her Husband's Cock.
2 days ago
-
blockallen70 liked the chapter Makes Remy strip in Her Husband's Cock.
2 days ago
-
blockallen70 liked the chapter Yes in Her Husband's Cock.
2 days ago
-
blockallen70 liked the chapter The usual in Her Husband's Cock.
5 days ago
-
blockallen70 liked the chapter Yes in Her Husband's Cock.
5 days ago
-
blockallen70 liked the chapter Smoothly in Her Husband's Cock.
5 days ago
No recent activity
blockallen70 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
blockallen70 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
blockallen70 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
blockallen70 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
blockallen70 has not earned any awards.