About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
bendova has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bendova has not published any stories.
-
Feminization Games
A series of feminization tales from multiple genre's and settings. Fantasy, Sci-fi, slice of life, and more. Begin as a man, but I can't garauntee you'll stay one. Oh if you've any question feel free to contact me. Or if you like or dont like something please do leave comments I'm happy to have them.
Gay English 25 Chapters Deep 495 Words/Chapter 8,032 Likes 5,773,587 Views Customizable1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 2 days ago
No contributed stories yet
bendova has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bendova has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bendova has not earned any awards.