About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bendova received a new award: First Like.
1 day ago
-
bendova received a new award: First Chapter.
2 days ago
-
bendova published the chapter Oral? in Feminization Games.
2 days ago
-
bendova liked the chapter Dancing Queen in Custom Girls.
5 days ago
No recent activity
bendova has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bendova has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bendova has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bendova has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bendova has not earned any awards.