About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ayyar left a comment on the chapter Morning Wood in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
4 hours ago
-
ayyar liked the chapter Morning Wood in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
4 hours ago
-
ayyar left a comment on the chapter Pt. 083 — Day 9 Afternoon in Harem Hotel.
16 hours ago
-
ayyar liked the chapter Pt. 083 — Day 9 Afternoon in Harem Hotel.
16 hours ago
-
ayyar liked the chapter Foreplay First in Chemical Control.
19 hours ago
-
ayyar liked the chapter Round 1, Day 1 - Morning Explorations Pt. 3 in Harem Hotel.
21 hours ago
-
ayyar liked the chapter Round 1, Day 1 - Morning Explorations Pt. 2 in Harem Hotel.
21 hours ago
-
ayyar liked the chapter Dobroye Utro, Mr.Chekhov in Harem Hotel.
21 hours ago
-
ayyar liked the chapter Fuck Yes indeed in Unlimited wishes.
21 hours ago
-
ayyar liked the chapter Make her ass bigger in Unlimited wishes.
21 hours ago
No recent activity
ayyar has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ayyar has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ayyar has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ayyar has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ayyar has not earned any awards.