About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
adapenguinboy liked the chapter With A Partial Success in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
2 weeks ago
-
adapenguinboy liked the chapter The Fairy in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
2 weeks ago
-
adapenguinboy liked the chapter The Uncuttable Wood in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
2 weeks ago
-
adapenguinboy liked the chapter Vengeance in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
2 weeks ago
-
adapenguinboy liked the chapter A Lair. in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
2 weeks ago
-
adapenguinboy liked the chapter Loss in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
2 weeks ago
-
adapenguinboy liked the chapter Arboreal Arson in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
2 weeks ago
-
adapenguinboy liked the chapter An Orc and a Fairy in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
2 weeks ago
-
adapenguinboy received a new award: Beloved Author.
1 month ago
-
adapenguinboy liked the chapter He Should Know in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 month ago
No recent activity
adapenguinboy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
adapenguinboy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
adapenguinboy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
adapenguinboy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
adapenguinboy has not earned any awards.