About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Europe
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
write other genres.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
anything from fantasy to non-fiction.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
XarHD has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
XarHD has not published any stories.
-
Harem Hotel
by AliC
A reality show in which contestants compete for one lucky man or woman's affections, and are changed until they can.
Mind Control English 1,089 Chapters Deep 2,978 Words/Chapter 155,578 Likes 8,677,646 Views726 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 18 hours ago -
Marcie and Gina read CHYOA
by Gambio
it's all in the bloody title for fucks sake
Humor & Satire English 14 Chapters Deep 1,661 Words/Chapter 3,245 Likes 351,041 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 months ago
No contributed stories yet
XarHD has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
XarHD has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
XarHD has not earned any awards.